Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CPHP Soap

HI guys,

Ok... so I am really loving my cold process hot process soaps, I have always liked the convenience of hot process because you can use it right away after you cook it, I always use to cook mine in a crock pot. The only thing I hated about that was the you couldnt swirl colors in, and I was never happy with the bumpy top on the soap. But....now im using the CPHP method and I love it! I pour my soap in my mold as if it was cold process, do my swirling and top decorations as I would normaly do, BUT, instead of insulating it... I pop it in the oven at 170 degrees for three hours, then I let it sleep in the oven undisturbed, and when I finally pull it out... It looks just like a cold process bar! I LOVE IT!! :D
Look at the photos.. This is a hot process bar, yet it does not look like one!
You can do this too! Love, Dani

2 comments:

  1. I tried the oven thing a few times and it was a total disaster, lol. Kudos to you!! Your soap is beautiful :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I don't understand what could have gone wrong. What happened to your soap? Did the oils separate? Next time I do it I'll be sure to record the process and post it on you tube, I'm sad it didnt work out for you.

    ReplyDelete